An Affordable masterpiece
Backun Q Series Clarinet
An Affordable Masterpiece
The Q Series Clarinet offers those who prefer a more traditional French-style instrument the chance to experience the world of Backun. Backun combines modern manufacturing techniques, including a carbon fibre joint ring, with classic exotic hardwoods and triple-plated key work to produce an instrument with a truly familiar feel and playability.
Inline trill keys help reduce condensation accumulation, and precision undercut and overcut tone holes ensure impeccable intonation and response. An affordable masterpiece, the Q Series is the classic choice.
- Available in Bb or A
- Premium, unstained exotic hardwood body (in grenadilla or cocobolo)
- Drop-forged made key work with triple-strike plating (in silver or gold)
- Poly-cylindrical bore
- Undercut and overcut tone holes
- Carbon fibre joint ring
- Adjustable thumb rest with neck strap ring
- Inline trill keys with hardened, blue steel coil springs
- Advanced adjustment screws
- Optional: Removable left-hand Eb key
- Custom black leather pads
- Custom register pad with voicing pin
- Lumière 66mm and 65mm Barrels
- Lumière Bell
- Custom BAM Single Clarinet Trekking Case
- Polishing cloth
- Cleaning swab
- Cork grease
- Backun Warranty
- Mouthpiece not included
Good value for excellent quality
I was impressed with the quality and slight modifications to other clarinets that help improve the instrument. And the step up from Protege to Q Series includes several upgrades on equipment to make it worthwhile.
Excellent Sound Quality
The difference between the middle school clarinet I've had for 5 years and this is amazing. Long past are the times where I've had to focus solely on embouchure and volume to achieve a decent sound quality. This brings a simplistic new and carefree ability to play music.
My daughter is really enjoying her new clarinet!
Q Series Bb
A very happy customer here.
Looks beautiful. Plays like a dream. This instrument by far exceeds all my expectations.
Backun Q Clarinet
These instruments had caught my eye a while ago and i am fortunate enough to say that i own one now. The clarinet’s design is very well made and I can’t wait to continue using my new instrument.