Backun A Clarinet
Reinventing The A Clarinet From The Bottom-Up
The Backun A Clarinet is more than an extension of the Bb. This model was designed from the bottom up, adjusting for the acoustical anomalies that are inherent in many A Clarinets. Whether you're playing Mozart, or your own masterpiece, the Backun A Clarinet is lighter and offers different response from the MoBa A Clarinet, giving you, the artist, more freedom to express your true artistic nature.
- Backun acoustical design with selected matching upper and lower joints made from highly figured, aged and exotic woods
- Precision keywork fit on a unique proprietary posting system manufactured in-house for long-term reliability and true touch sensitivity
- Backun Modular Posting System designed to make key fitting and refitting precise and effortless
- Combination carbon fiber and titanium upper and lower joints for uncompromising fit and seal
- Sculpted inline trill key design with enlarged finger buttons and an independent guide system to maintain superior alignment
- Unique thumb rest that is fully adjustable by the player – aiding in correct hand positioning, comfort and stability
Available in either Cocobolo or Grenadilla woods, with Gold or Silver plated keywork, each Backun A Clarinet comes with two (2) Fatboy Barrels in 65mm and 64mm lengths and one (1) Traditional Bell.